Ethical Policy & Accreditations
WISE Worksafe General Practices
WISE Worksafe Ltd maintains a strong ethical business practice which extends to every area of its business. Christian principles of care and respect underpin every operation.
Labour Policies for Suppliers
The labour policies of its suppliers are a key component of WISE Worksafe Ltd’s ethical responsibilities and the following aspects apply to all suppliers. WISE Worksafe Ltd realises that not all potential suppliers have yet achieved certification to ethical standards recognised in Western Europe, but looks for clear commitments that such standards are being sought.
- Where WISE Worksafe imports directly it will seek the necessary assurances of the supplier regarding its labour policies
- Where WISE Worksafe buys from an importer or wholesaler, they are obligated to provide evidence that a suitable regime is in place.
- WISE Worksafe prime sources of supply will be from companies where the following policies are in evidence:
- Employment can be chosen freely
- There is freedom of association
- Child labour is not used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination of any kind is allowed for
At WISE Worksafe Ltd we recognize the importance of managing Health & Safety, Quality Control, Environmental Standards and conforming to the required accreditations that relate to our industry. We employ dedicated staff to manage these areas to ensure our goals for compliance to these standards/accreditations are carried out and maintained throughout the organization.
WISE Worksafe is certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards. Copies of our certificates can be supplied upon request.
Last Reviewed: 30 October 2023