WISE believes that the effective management of quality issues is essential to the ongoing success of the business.
We aim to manage our business in a responsible and accountable way, delivering our service in the supply of corporate clothing, work-wear, personal protective equipment (PPE), security equipment and hygiene products to end-users, with integrity and respect, in a way that can be relied upon by our customers
WISE monitors quality performance and reports internally during each financial year end, aiming for continual improvement year-on-year.
This is achieved by maintaining UKAS accredited certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System and by adopting the following:
- We fully listen, identify, respond, and conform to the needs and requirements of our customers through the implementation of a robust customer relationship management system.
- We invest in the development and delivery of our products and services, constantly reviewing and improving them to ensure they are delivered in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers, satisfying their expectations for quality, delivery and value
- Provide products and services to meet customers’ needs and expectations and in line with WISE’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Policies
- We recognise that sometimes our service delivery or product may not meet our customers’ expectations; we have suitable processes in place to manage such circumstances in the right way: swiftly, effectively and in accordance with our corporate values
- Everyone in the Business understands how to do their job in the right way and do it right first time – we believe our team is the key to delivering quality excellence hence we provide ongoing training and development programmes and promote involvement and satisfaction of employees
- Update all personnel’s skill-sets through training, guided and informed by monitoring their performance and customer feedback
- Ensure the strict privacy and confidentiality of our customers, prospects, stakeholders and interested parties.
- Regular monitoring and review of performance indicators that provide the foundation for continual improvement of WISE’s quality performance
- Dedication to excellence, the continual improvement of service partnership with our customers, the professional application of the skills within our trained workforce and the regular review and use of our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Integrated Business Management System (IBMS)
This policy applies to every employee (including temporary or agency workers) within the Company.
This policy, associated policies, codes of practices, procedures and performance are monitored, regularly reviewed, evaluated and improved when required in line with our management system.
Last reviewed: October 2022
WISE Worksafe is certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard. A copy of our certificate can be downloaded here.