WISE Worksafe believes that the effective management of quality issues is essential to the ongoing success of the business.
Our quality policy shall ensure we provide a reliable, competitive and courteous service in the supply of corporate clothing, workwear, personal protective equipment (PPE), security equipment and hygiene products. WISE Worksafe shall monitor quality performance and report internally during each financial year end, aiming for continual improvement year-on-year.
This is achieved by maintaining UKAS accredited certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System and by adopting the following principles:
- Provide products and services to meet customers’ needs and expectations and in line with WISE Worksafe's Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Policies
- Update all personnel’s skill-sets through training, guided and informed by monitoring their performance and customer feedback
- Ensure the strict privacy and confidentiality of our customers and potential customers
- Regular monitoring and review of performance indicators that provide the foundation for continual improvement of WISE Worksafe's quality performance
- Dedication to excellence, the continual improvement of service partnership with our customers, the professional application of the skills within our trained workforce and the regular review and use of our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Integrated Business Management System (IBMS)
Last Updated: May 2018
WISE Worksafe is certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management. A copy of our certificate can be supplied upon request.